I tried to place a prepaid Living Social order for Touch Screen Gloves unsuccessfully at their website: http://www.touchscreengloves.co/redeemvouchers.html.Used Chrome browser; followed all the rules on "How to Redeem Your Voucher".
When I got to "step 8", I tried to pay for the shipping by credit card, and clicked "SUBMIT", but got an error message: #6837. I tried 4 times to no avail. I emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org and called their "customer support" at 877-573-8816. No response via email & just automated message at their phone #.
Worst shopper "experience" in my life.Don't buy from them!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."